• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Romeo to transfer :(

Sad day in Husker Hoops history. Nat played with great passion and effort. Loved the game. She will be missed greatly. A casualty of an athletic department witch hunt and a snarky teammate. And 2 of the 5 recruits composing a top 15 class will be gone also. I will support Coach Williams as she didn't cause any of this. But it's going to be a tough road. We have no point guard on the roster. last time I checked those were kind of important at the Power 5 level.

Can't help but feel this is a big mistake that Romeo will grow to regret. Sometimes our biggest opportunity to grow require that we face the challenge ahead of us. I'm sure Connie herself would tell her as much.... life is a participation sport.

Can't help but feel this is a big mistake that Romeo will grow to regret. Sometimes our biggest opportunity to grow require that we face the challenge ahead of us. I'm sure Connie herself would tell her as much.... life is a participation sport.

Yeah, I agree, CB. She will be missed, for sure. :( Good luck, Natalie! Wonder how the program will be next season; it's a mess, right now!

If she doesn't respect her teammates or the athletic admin, I understand her transferring. I'm pretty turned off by both right now but don't have the entire story. She has more of it than us.

If she's upset about Yori then transferring will not change anything. Good luck to her. I had the team I coach at the Rutgers game when Natalie hit some big shots. the girls were so excited and couldn't stop talking about her. Thanks for that memory Natalie.

Last edited:

udub and seattle ain't a bad place to xfer to, not to mention udub was just in the final 4....best of luck romeo!

ps i'm sure she'll be good at catching those fishes at pike's market!;)

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back