• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Roby Seeks Breakout Year!

Does anyone else see the Wisconsin Player with his arm around Roby, pulling Roby down with him to the Floor? :eek:

(you can advance the action frame-by-frame by click and dragging the scroll button along the time line)

Last edited:

Big game for Roby with only scoring 9 points and not just because of the 10 rebounds. Great defense...great hustle. And some more glimpses of his burst and potential on offense. I feel like(hope) this could be a tipping point game for him...or leading to one coming soon. I also feel like him getting 35 minutes(2nd only to Palmer) was key to this. He's a kid that just need to be out there and by giving him those minutes is a vote of confidence from the coach which also does wonders for a young player. His Jr year will be huge if he keeps at it and stays humble. Sr year he could have the closest thing of a Danny Manning type year any Husker has come close to.

Just wait until he's taking and hitting his jumpers. :)

Wait until he starts hitting his Dunks!

Medal of Honor to #43 Michael Finke for either (1) Courage; or (2) Stupidity! (take your pick)

Last edited:

Wait until he starts hitting his Dunks!

Medal of Honor to #43 Michael Finke for either (1) Courage; or (2) Stupidity! (take your pick)

I'd say a little bit of both. He prevented the dunk but ended up fouling. Roby got hit pretty hard in the mid-section, that's hard to take and complete a dunk like that. If he had, it would have been an ESPN top play. Like the announcer said, it was the best missed dunk he'd ever seen :)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back