• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Riaola Trying to Recruit OT Jordan Seaton

Good catch. Given his offers, it seems so odd that Colorado and Maryland have been leading the field for the top ranked OT prospect (I know he's from the DC area, but still...). The fact that he hasn't signed yet makes me think he's totally confused about what to do. It would be something if Dylan could work some magic here...

Good catch. Given his offers, it seems so odd that Colorado and Maryland have been leading the field for the top ranked OT prospect (I know he's from the DC area, but still...). The fact that he hasn't signed yet makes me think he's totally confused about what to do. It would be something if Dylan could work some magic here...

I don't blame him one bit for being conflicted. It doesn't seem like he's trying to "milk" the recruiting process, he just wants to try and make sure where ever he goes he's not going to feel like he made the wrong decision and have to enter the portal and do it all over again a year from now. I respect that. Plus, with as much movement as there is in CFB by both players and coaches, a kid can find himself with his position coach gone and the roster completely different after one season, and there's not much he can do about it. It really is a tough decision for many players.

As for "why Maryland?" that program's really benefitted from the fact Virginia Tech's recruiting was remarkably screwed up after Frank Beamer retired. Penn State can't take everybody from Maryland, DC and Virginia, so the Terps benefit. Maryland's losing Tagovialoa but got a commitment from former NC State QB MJ Morris. Morris was a 4-star QB when he committed to NC State a couple years ago. Maryland and other East teams benefit from the divisions going away, plus Michigan likely getting nailed by the NCAA. (UM officially got notified Harbaugh's accused of a Level 1 violation and the program's accused of four Level 2 violations for things they did during the COVID dead period. Then there's the sign stealing mess.)

Last edited:
Is this the same guy who Posted a commitment video with a Handgun and a bag of weed on the table in plain view. Regardless of your personal views Posting something like that call into question Judgement and character.

Is this the same guy who Posted a commitment video with a Handgun and a bag of weed on the table in plain view. Regardless of your personal views Posting something like that call into question Judgement and character.
That was a different guy, I think a defensive tackle. I may be mistaken though too.

Yeas that was DT from Houston.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back