• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rhule reportedly turned us down. Update: Well Maybe Not

Nothing but hope.
Ok. We’ll miss you. :Lol:

I will probably never lose hope. But I definitely couldn‘t achieve that emotion simply due to the hiring of any particular coach.

On the bright side, if it’s him and he doesn’t work out, you can tell us all how brilliant you were to see the results even before a staff was even identified or a single recruit brought in by said staff. :Cheers:

Regardless who the hire is, we'll have some door slamming, foot pounding temper tantrums from a few who didn't get 'their' guy.

1) It isn't your call.
2) If you are still here you're a sucker for punishment as Riley followed by Frost has been the biggest downhill crap fest we could have ever imagined. If you'll put up with them, you'll put up with whoever Trev hires.
3) Anyone of the 4-5 regularly mentioned guys in the search are a quantum leap forward for the program in terms of leadership and development, something both Riley and Frost didn't feel were needed to be a part of cfb.
4) It isn't your call.

Rhule will have us playing respectable, quality football in short order.

Regardless who the hire is, we'll have some door slamming, foot pounding temper tantrums from a few who didn't get 'their' guy.

1) It isn't your call.
2) If you are still here you're a sucker for punishment as Riley followed by Frost has been the biggest downhill crap fest we could have ever imagined. If you'll put up with them, you'll put up with whoever Trev hires.
3) Anyone of the 4-5 regularly mentioned guys in the search are a quantum leap forward for the program in terms of leadership and development, something both Riley and Frost didn't feel were needed to be a part of cfb.
4) It isn't your call.

Absolutely accurate.

Zzz
Ok. We’ll miss you. :Lol:

I will probably never lose hope. But I definitely couldn‘t achieve that emotion simply due to the hiring of any particular coach.

On the bright side, if it’s him and he doesn’t work out, you can tell us all how brilliant you were to see the results even before a staff was even identified or a single recruit brought in by said staff. :Cheers:
Let me restate that. I'd lose confidence that hiring Rhule will lead to sustained success. Guess I'll always have hope, but tempered with a healthy amount of skepticism that he will be NUs savior. But thanks for your concern:rolleyes:

Last edited:

1) It isn't your call.
4) It isn't your call.

I really think our players are good enough to achieve respectability!! Solid coaching and player development will make big difference!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back