• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Remington Strickland

HouNU

Recruit
Not sure if we can post this kind of stuff.
I'll be curious how this kid does throughout the season...and if Nebraska ends up looking at him. I know he's likely not Nebraska's type and there's 800 million 3 stars who probably face better competition.
He's fun to watch on both sides of the ball and goes to my stepson's school and plays on both sides.

IMG_5678.jpg

Last edited:

He has a bunch of offers but not one from Nebraska. We have other priorities besides O line, so he won’t be getting one. Looks like he’ll stay in the Texas area.

Not sure if we can post this kind of stuff.
I'll be curious how this kid does throughout the season...and if Nebraska ends up looking at him. I know he's likely not Nebraska's type and there's 800 million 3 stars who probably face better competition.
He's fun to watch on both sides of the ball and goes to my stepson's school and plays on both sides.

View attachment 53171

Sure you are fine posting it

Yeah, I don't think he's NU's type. I guess I am just liking seeing a 3 star playing in front of me to see what one looks like in person , every play. Seeing how much it takes to be a 3 star is eye opening and gives me a better perspective. He's pretty decent for a small, private school. Anyway, I'll leave it alone. Just fun for me!
GBR!

Last edited:

If the football thing doesn't work out, he definitely has a future in acting, specifically playing a private investigator.

Or he can establish an all boys school in the Northeast.

Not sure of the point of these posts other than to than to curtail this thread. The OP is a new guy on the forum trying to start a conversation and share a recruit he thought we might be interested in.

Let's get b back on point

RR

Not sure of the point of these posts other than to than to curtail this thread. The OP is a new guy on the forum trying to start a conversation and share a recruit he thought we might be interested in.

Let's get b back on point

RR
Sorry, I didn't see the sign outside.

@HouNU both @goodnterribles and I were making what we felt were semi smart jokes about the archaic/formal nature of his name.

Please forgive me, I will try to never sin again.

Sorry, I didn't see the sign outside.

@HouNU both @goodnterribles and I were making what we felt were semi smart jokes about the archaic/formal nature of his name.

Please forgive me, I will try to never sin again.

Ok, his name...I get it now. Just didn't understand if it was negative about him, as a player or what I had missed.
Kinda like Remington Steele? He goes by, as you might have guessed, Remmy.
I was like, yeah, I know he's not NU material, but man...
All good.

I'm actually jealous that you thought of it before me. I'd think law firm.

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't think he's NU's type. I guess I am just liking seeing a 3 star playing in front of me to see what one looks like in person , every play. Seeing how much it takes to be a 3 star is eye opening and gives me a better perspective. He's pretty decent for a small, private school. Anyway, I'll leave it alone. Just fun for me!
GBR!
I'd take him. Not actually happening in NU's class this year, but he's going to be an asset for a major CFB program, before moving on to a promising career in cologne manufacturing.

GBR!
Pretty interesting isn't it? People said that Keagan Johnson was just a three star and not highly rated, but he's the best player on the field every night in Nebraska high school football. I guess I don't really look at the stars though, if you are a high school kid with Power 5 offers, you are a stud on Friday nights.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back