• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Redshirt players who are impressing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Thomas Brown is a kid whose those who follow recruiting know I really like...very under the radar kid who I think we got a steal on....our 2012 LB class has the potential to be very good...with Brown, Rose and Afalava....Brown and Afalava are speed guys who hit a ton....

* Any redshirt players impressing?

Joseph mentioned linebacker Thomas Brown first.

"Nasty guy, I mean, whoo," he said. "This is a guy you want standing next to you when you get off the bus."

He also mentioned linebacker Michael Rose and wide receiver Alonzo Moore.

"This guy has special playmaking ability," Joseph said of Moore.

http://twitter.com/HuskerExtraSip

I think next years team will have some better athletes especially at linebacker. Now if we could only get Tommy Armstrong in the mix, I think we could be pretty darn good. GBR

I have heard about Moore impressing the coaches/players from some of those "in the know".

I think next years team will have some better athletes especially at linebacker. Now if we could only get Tommy Armstrong in the mix, I think we could be pretty darn good. GBR

I have said this a few times, but we are going to be very fast next year on defense... interested to see who steps up at safety next year. Obviously Jackson, but who takes the other spot....

I have said this a few times, but we are going to be very fast next year on defense... interested to see who steps up at safety next year. Obviously Jackson, but who takes the other spot....

I would expect to see corey cooper be a player in the rotation

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back