• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RED/WHITE TAILGATE/moved

I've literally been driving through rain, snow, sleet, and hail for the past 400 miles. I'm about 90 minutes out. save some beer for me!

If RDR is there, you aren't missing much.

He did show up and we had a good time talking about his stuffed animal pet.

IMG_0510.jpg

RDR, Jr., RDR, David Max, Marlin Schroeder (Smoker)

IMG_0474.jpg

These are girls from the Lincoln Roller Derby team. They will let us know when they are on ESPN3.

That's all the photos I have. Estimated attendance was in the 60-75 range. Not bad for a Spring Game, rainy day, early kick off tailgate.

IMG_0474.jpg

These are girls from the Lincoln Roller Derby team. They will let us know when they are on ESPN3.

That's all the photos I have. Estimated attendance was in the 60-75 range. Not bad for a Spring Game, rainy day, early kick off tailgate.
Also a later than normal arriving crowd!
People streaming in well after the tunnel walk.

Wish I'd gotten over there to see you! But had my daughter and 6 year old grandson and was stuck in baaaad traffic.

Wish I'd gotten over there to see you! But had my daughter and 6 year old grandson and was stuck in baaaad traffic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back