• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RED/WHITE TAILGATE/moved

Is there a limit to the # of people one can bring to this shindig? I have an additional four to my original count of two, so now a total of six (6). Thing is, they voiced interest, just do not know conclusively if they'll be there. Two for sure!!! Sorry for the late night confusion. LOL GBR!

Your good, have them join the party
Is there a limit to the # of people one can bring to this shindig? I have an additional four to my original count of two, so now a total of six (6). Thing is, they voiced interest, just do not know conclusively if they'll be there. Two for sure!!! Sorry for the late night confusion. LOL GBR!

I'm still waiting on Cyberbach count, if he brings half of Beatrice with him, it may get crowded

Ron, who does the tv thing at the tailgate can't make it now, he had to go to Colorado.
Hoping somebody that is attending can figure it out, I will have everything, but I have no clue how to run it,
Somebody help me!

Ron, who does the tv thing at the tailgate can't make it now, he had to go to Colorado.
Hoping somebody that is attending can figure it out, I will have everything, but I have no clue how to run it,
Somebody help me!
Keep the ends of the cables upright until you are ready to connect so all the pixels don't fall out!

I think a friend and I are going to stop by! (2 total)

If I'm there, I can help set up the TV. Just waiting on confirmation from my buddy, but I'm 80% sure we'll be there.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back