• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting to the Pipeline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you changing your argument? You said I lie. I don't.

You on the other hand have been proven to lie, as the provided link in my previous post, and your response, illustrate.

Only you try to get yourself removed when you're stalking and with repeated attacks on posters.

Only you can fix your issues. And I doubt that hiding behind a new screen name(apparently designed to vacation other posters who shorten it) isn't going to do it for you.

I'll post some examples of your lies for you too - I don't have to go very far to start. The part that I bolded above is the perfect example of a lie. I didn't hide behind my new name at all, you can ask Max about why I changed my screen name. BTW... I could care less if people shorten it. It was my nickname in high school and college and tied to my last name, it was also my Dad's nickname. There's many reasons I've made the decision to change screen names, none of them to hide. This is very similar to when you accused me of being a past poster on 'pedia because my name started with NEWI (for those that don't know - NEWICO stood for Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Colorado - places I lived). Which was also a lie. Just curious - did you make the same accusation towards Uncle Buck/Havlicek? Of course not, and you shouldn't have... Because it's completely fine to change screen names.

And, the quotes I provided didn't change the subject at all. It pointed out that I'm not lying about the fact that you've lobbied for my removal from this site. You claiming otherwise, and calling me a liar, is, well, a lie.

Of course, the quote above where you imply I'm gay, is a lie. I'm not real worried about, never got worked up about it, but you can't change the fact that it's a lie.

Are you sensing the theme yet?

Some other Fred lies about NEWICO/Weinosker:

He's talking about Tom Osborne, and it doesn't surprise me one bit that you agree with him.

Tried to bucket me as an Osborne-hater... Still have never backed that up.

Nope. In fact it was a bit of a good ol' boy hire as a favor to his Father as a State Senator. You can sit around the campfire and wax a nice fable about what a wonderful hire you thought pedey was, but most of it was just that.

When solicited, TO did support Pedey, just as he supports many, many people who he's had a part of their lives as they grow and mature. Unfortunately, much like his support of Lawrence Phillips his faith was betrayed.

Doesn't mean that TO gives people the benefit of the doubt for the wrong reasons. In fact, his record of success by sticking by people that need support to get on track is much higher than his failures. He extended himself when solicited, and he was summarily betrayed.

Tried to position me as a Pedey-supporter... When, I was just making the point that hindsight is 20/20.

Oh by the way, a couple of other posts where Fred attacked me and/or campaigned for my removal:

Whoopie!

Your "feelings" aren't a reason for you to be allowed to hurl personal attacks directed at other posters.

A lot of the stuff that clowns that were sticking up for callahan said about Dailey, Lord, Frank, Barney, things that you don't defend were much more offensive than the stuff you whine about.

Obviously you insist on attacking other posters and are unrepentant. You should be gone.

I don't know what your fascination with particular posters is, that you chase them from thread to thread trying to ruin every thread on the board. Perhaps you need to spend a little more money on your tin-foil cap.

It doesn't surprise me that you jump right in with one of the boards anti-Husker trolls who is always trying to craft some fantasy to make CU somewhat relevant while playing down NU. That's the kind of character that you are, no doubt about that.

That you don't have the sense to see that the Pac-10 grab for Big XII schools had little to do with CU-Baylor-T. Tech doesn't surprise me either. It was Texas call. The Pac-10 wanted Texas-Oklahoma-A&M.

CU was the booby prize. A school that continually de-emphasizes their athletics because of lack of interest by their fanbase, with the continual shrinking donation base and sports offered. Heck, since they had to drop strippers as their recruiting ambassadors they have nothing unique to offer at all.

The Pac-10 ended up weakening their already relatively weak strength of conference athletically.

Let me repeat.

The Pac-10 wanted Texas......Oklahoma and A&M were jewels that were supposed to come along. They really didn't want colorado as much as buffie fans like to say they did.

Fred--It looks like it's your yarn that is unraveling this time.

I find it offensive that Fred is recruiting mods to vacation whino by using lines like "I don't swing your way". Which, if whino is straight, would mean that Fred is our newest out of the closet member of the LGBT community! :thumbsup: CONGRATS FRED!

You're missing an e... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back