• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting Tidbits from Riley (Two Silent Commits & Bookie said 10th commit coming tommorow-23 Apr)

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I were a betting man I would wager on Goodrich and Moore as the silent commits. Tenth commit could be anyone. Smaller class and recruits want in thus the commits

The two folks I wagered on a few posts up it appears are the silents. At least that is the word on the street. :)

The next possible 10th commit we all know about (from discussion on here) but is one no one is thinking about ( I know I was not). A position of real need and one I think folks will like if indeed what I am hearing is how it goes down. I am not going to say who it is because its strong conjecture at this point thus not 100%. If it goes down I for one will be very pleased.

The two folks I wagered on a few posts up it appears are the silents. At least that is the word on the street. :)

The next possible 10th commit we all know about (from discussion on here) but is one no one is thinking about ( I know I was not). A position of real need and one I think folks will like if indeed what I am hearing is how it goes down. I am not going to say who it is because its strong conjecture at this point thus not 100%. If it goes down I for one will be very pleased.
can you say what position the potential 10th guy is??

Last edited:
animateddo_82oerdq4.gif

oh yes they are...

RB Grahm Roberts, perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back