• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Recruiting rules question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty Husker

Recruit
5 Year Member
Is it against the rules to fly a recruit and his family to visit a university?
One of the foot ball players (who is a highly prized recruit) at the high school here in the KC area was telling how he and his family visited Auburn on a private jet. I just wondered what the rule is.

If it is an official visit the school pays for or provides transportation and lodging to and from the university plus a certain number of relatives/guardians.

Is it against the rules to fly a recruit and his family to visit a university?
One of the foot ball players (who is a highly prized recruit) at the high school here in the KC area was telling how he and his family visited Auburn on a private jet. I just wondered what the rule is.

I thought the ncaa ruled out the use of private planes for recruiting. If the kid was on an unofficial visit and his parents paid for the trip, I suppose that would be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back