• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Recruiting article

Read the article. Good read. No surprise. Sounds like Alabama is getting a great kid. When you do all the small stuff, it adds up. Saban demands perfection. Nothing else will do. Alabama might win 4 or 5 more before Saban calls it a career. Amazing what they are doing.

Good article. I had the pleasure of working with snappers while I volunteered at our local high school. One of my resources was a neighbor that played football at Oklahoma State in the 80's and then snapped in the NFL for 2 years. He described himself as an undersized lineman. You can make a good living doing it.

Read the article. Good read. No surprise. Sounds like Alabama is getting a great kid. When you do all the small stuff, it adds up. Saban demands perfection. Nothing else will do. Alabama might win 4 or 5 more before Saban calls it a career. Amazing what they are doing.
TO could have done the same, but decided to let his buddy FS share some of that success, but...oops, someone stole our cheese.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back