• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RECORDS (vs UBC Wilmington)

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
vs UNC Wilmington!

HOLY MOLY, ANDY!!!
1f62e.png

What a Night!!! (
:ph34r:
you missed a Good One!)

So Far (near as I can tell)
1701888989815.png

1701889103653.png

1701889155273.png

(Over & Under)
Every Lady Husker that played was in the Plus Column, and all in Double Digits at that, in the +/- category !!!
1f4a3.png

1701889266599.png

Last edited:

As Matt and Jeff pointed out, UNCW isn't some D-3 program. They scored 58 on Iowa State in Ames on December 3rd. They got run over because the Huskers came out with an absolute killer mindset (which hopefully they'll stay in!) Apparently, the coaches challenged the Huskers to keep UNCW under 25 points for the game, and the players took that challenge very seriously!

Jaz was basically in "the Michael Jordan zone" mentally. I don't think I've ever seen a Husker player, men's or women's bball, be so intent on getting a rebound they accidentally knock the wind out of a teammate. It took Jess Peatrie a couple minutes to recover from Jaz accidentally hitting her in the chest really hard while grabbing a rebound. :Biggrin:

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back