• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic

We have the best basketball coach we have ever had. In this year where the BIG may be the toughest its ever been and no pre season games we are lucky to have these games cancelled

So your saying the sky is falling? I am not sure. ;)
9145BEE7-EC84-42A2-AC73-B436A0A70F58.jpeg

I guess if 3 straight losing seasons under Frost, 4 total, hasn’t set off any alarms, nothing will. Nebraska is one more bad season away from all hell breaking loose. That’s just the truth.
That’s the truth according to you. I love it when people claim the truth for them (which is actually just an opinion) is the truth for everybody. Speak for your self dude. Opinions are totally separate from the truth. The media has taught us that or haven’t you been learning that valuable lesson.

Last edited:

We have the best basketball coach we have ever had. In this year where the BIG may be the toughest its ever been and no pre season games we are lucky to have these games cancelled

and heck, the Basketball team is closing in on three weeks without a loss too!

I guess if 3 straight losing seasons under Frost, 4 total, hasn’t set off any alarms, nothing will. Nebraska is one more bad season away from all hell breaking loose. That’s just the truth.
I'm not sure this topic has been discussed but will definitely take note. You should start a thread. I'm not happy with our record the last 6 seasons, let alone 3, but believe we have the right leader at the helm. I'm ride or die with the Big Red and look forward to Scott and Co. having much success in the near future!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back