• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Realistic Expectations

How will Nebraska finish the 2nd half of the 2012 regular season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

In spite of everything I've still never picked us to lose a game in any score prediction contest, season prediction contest, or poll. If I'm going down I might as well go down in flames, 6-0.

4-2..............We will have 4 loses this season and depending on who we get in a bowl game, a possible 5th.

I am guessing 5-1 with a 50/50 chance of losing to either Northwestern or Michigan and winning the rest...

Somehow I don't see us losing to Michigan at home... but I wonder if NwU can beat us two years in a row... I don't see that... maybe you say a 1/3rd chance we lose one of the next three w/ MSU on the road.

I could see us going 4-2 at worst.

Of course, I could be flat out wrong and we could completely implode.

Last edited:

Wish I knew. It's hard to know what team will show up to give any kind accurate prediction.

I voted 5-1 based on the rest of our schedule.

Iowa, PSU, Minn and NW are wins.

UM and MSU I think we can split them.

I could see 4-2 or 6-0 but think 5-1 is the most likely.

I have to stay as positive as I can and go 5-1 although 4-2 is maybe closer to reality. We just don't have an answer for talented mobile QB's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Back