• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked RB Mardre London, RB from Ft. Lauderdale (Flor.), has set up an OVl visit to Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Good news one of the top RB recruits on our board....a bigger back at 6'1" and 202 lbs....good speed with a 4.56 in the 40....reminds me of Adam Taylor....good receiver too....

Bryan Munson@BigRedBryan Mardre London, RB from Ft. Lauderdale (Flor.) St. Thomas Aquinas, has set up an official visit to #Nebraska. #Huskers nebraska.scout.com/2/1301478.html

Madre London #22 Running Back for the 2012 State Champion St. Thomas Aquinas RAIDERS
6'1" 205lbs - Class of 2014

[video=youtube_share;QvJEHJivyL0]http://youtu.be/QvJEHJivyL0[/video]

Last edited:

Zack Darlington can help with his recruitment....much like Johnny Stanton did last year with Terrell Newby....

Madre brings a lot of tools in his tool box. Nice size! Wastes no time getting upfield, hits the hole hard. Makes deceptive hard cuts and has a little wiggle when needed. Looks smooth and confident catching the ball out of the backfield. Impressive YAC nearly every carry. Arm tackles won't bring him down. What was really impressive was his blocking.. He's tenacious and mean when he is blocking out of the backfield. I'm sure Beck and Brown loved that aspect of his game. Our QB's gotta love that too.

Get him in here on that official! :)

It appears he has quite a list of offers, including Wisky. They seem to have a nose for talent at that position. Let's hope he likes his visit.

Zack Darlington can help with his recruitment....much like Johnny Stanton did last year with Terrell Newby....

Apopka and Ft Lauderdale are over 3 hours apart and are very different places. But I guess since they are both from Florida that do have that in common. We would only take one RB this class, right?

He looks like a good back, needs a little help on burst. With that he scores more.

These kids 'recruit' each other through text messaging, Face Book etc. and yeah the FL thing hopefully plays for us...:)

I would think so yes...just one...

Apopka and Ft Lauderdale are over 3 hours apart and are very different places. But I guess since they are both from Florida that do have that in common. We would only take one RB this class, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back