• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Kwinten Ives is N!

That’s a big dude. Braelon Allen is 6-2 and looked massive. Often times high school states are a little inflated, although it’s usually a 5-7 guy claiming to be 5-9. Maybe he’ll be our Derrick Henry, he’s 6-3.

Latavius Murray is also 6'3"

Looks pretty effortless for him. Stuff to work on with the young man - carrying the ball in his left hand when necessary for one - but that size and speed sure look like a nice combination.

Personally I think Ajay Allen is the most talented RB on Nebraska's roster at the moment. I like Grant, but to me Allen has a higher ceiling, and already runs hard yet so smooth. If Allen sticks, and his injury recovery goes well, I can see him with a great opportunity to be RB1 next season.

Kids like Ives may need a little time to develop, especially for the B1G. But nice get, I like it.
You can’t coach speed everything else they’ll improve.

1670783986720.png

Trev did a great job here getting this guy in. Amazing speed for a short middle-aged man.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back