• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

RB Ajay Allen On OV (Reboot)

Correct me if I'm wrong, the second signing day is still a week and half away. This is recruiting, anything can happen.

At this point the 'Huskers have to be considered the leader IF he decides to decommit, that will be step one. Until then, he's a TCU commit. It's nice to be squarely in the conversation. though. :Huskerflag:

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, the second signing day is still a week and half away. This is recruiting, anything can happen.

At this point the 'Huskers have to be considered the leader IF he decides to decommit, that will be step one. Until then, he's a TCU commit. It's nice to be squarely in the conversation. though. :Huskerflag:

That is correct

Anyone seen his name in the student directory yet?

I think that indicator hasn’t steered us wrong yet.

:)
My personal prediction is that he's N. I love the way this kid is built. If he was a little faster I'd say he reminds me of Adrian Peterson. It seems like he's running through some wide open holes in his Hudl videos so it's a little hard to say how well he runs in traffic.

My personal prediction is that he's N. I love the way this kid is built. If he was a little faster I'd say he reminds me of Adrian Peterson. It seems like he's running through some wide open holes in his Hudl videos so it's a little hard to say how well he runs in traffic.
Wonder why he didn’t sign wit TCU in December.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back