• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Randy Gregory

70county

Scout Team
20 Year Member
Denver broncos swallow the huge contract they gave Randy to pry him from cowboys
Not long ago. Jerry got lucky on this one, does he invest in Micah Parsons if Randy Gregory Is on the pay roll?
It’s been a good run, err should have been a good run. Perhaps some think he got a raw deal but his bed was made exclusively by him. Has there been anyone (obviously yes) that has gotten more based off of what could be than Randy Gregory. From second chances at every stop, multiple million dollar contracts from 2 organizations, team rules broken yet swept under the rug…who’s next in line thinking they can get return on investment?

I don't think he has ever played a whole season in the NFL or at NU?

I’m honestly surprised he stuck around the league as long as he did. Seems like a nice enough guy, maybe a gentle giant type? I don’t know, never met him. Seemed like he had some inner turmoil he could never resolve.
RG has a reputation here in Denver as being a guy who was always starting fights at every opportunity. Sounds like he also wasn't putting out the required effort on the field and was causing problems in the locker room.

I ran into him out in Dallas one night years ago and talked to him for a few minutes. He was a pretty soft spoken guy, very nice and appreciative of Husker fans, but also... a bit of an odd one. He was incredibly high too which was fitting.
Never thought of Randy as someone the world would be better off without… can’t say I think the same for everyone thoughout the rest of the NFL and the population in general. Certainly wish him the best even if it is in San Francisco

Abundant talent, no commitment.
I somewhat agree here, but you never honestly know what is going on in a persons head or life. Not every body can be the best. People struggle, and fans tend to lose that insight. People aren't all perfect like some people think they are. Best of luck going forward, he has the money, I hope he has people around him that can help him keep it.

I ran into him out in Dallas one night years ago and talked to him for a few minutes. He was a pretty soft spoken guy, very nice and appreciative of Husker fans, but also... a bit of an odd one. He was incredibly high too which was fitting.
Surprised he didn’t fit in better in Denver

Last edited:

Denver is a mess, ownership change, coaching change, Russel Wilson’s ego, Sean Payton’s ego … you need a stable locker-room for someone like RG. He didn’t have that in Denver. Unbelievably he had that in Dallas.

He will do well in San Francisco.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back