• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

question

Californication

Charlie Brown
15 Year Member
I am wondering if the Davis twins and Mo Washington have checked out. My eyes tell me since OSU, the Davis' have not played well. It could also just be facing the Big10 players, of course. Mo has not looked invested lately, and with his second suspension this year, I wonder if his head is in the game.

Just curious what others are seeing.

I don't think Mo is 100% physically.

The Davis' are harder for me to figure out. They looked lost for most of the game last night aside from one after the play forearm shiver that was ill advised. I don't know what's going on with them. I really thought they'd be anchors on this line and have good years. Second year in a system for the first time in their careers, second year with a S&C coach, etc. It's just not looking like that.

I don't think Mo is 100% physically.

The Davis' are harder for me to figure out. They looked lost for most of the game last night aside from one after the play forearm shiver that was ill advised. I don't know what's going on with them. I really thought they'd be anchors on this line and have good years. Second year in a system for the first time in their careers, second year with a S&C coach, etc. It's just not looking like that.
I do agree Mo has been hurt, but to me, at least, it seems to be more than that. Otherwise, he is too hurt to be playing and Johnson should get a chance.

I do agree Mo has been hurt, but to me, at least, it seems to be more than that. Otherwise, he is too hurt to be playing and Johnson should get a chance.

Yeah, I don't know. He certainly isn't decisive at all, but I don't know the origin. I don't understand why we're not playing a few more kids at the skill positions. If they were lighting it up? Sure. Stick with who brung ya, but they aren't. Not even close.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back