• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question of the Week - 10/10/2022

I think our O-line gets blamed sometimes when a running back or tight end doesn't do their part in the blocking scheme. Our offense is very plain and our tackles are not very good in pass pro, so yes opening the playbook might help.

How about an imaginary running game? I mean, there are no toss sweeps, no under center running plays. It’s all shotgun, handoffs. Get the QB involved. So what if he gets hurt. You gotta play to win. It’s not like he is an all world QB you can Ill-afford to lose. I wouldn’t even mind seeing Smothers come in mid drive to offer a change up. Hell, it could cause the defense to burn a time out, the little things that help you win games. Just some overall creativity could do wonders for this offense. It’s all the same, shotgun, handoff, shotgun, pass, where is the creative imagination?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back