• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Jayln Gramstad

Think about it. NU is loaded at TE and thin at QB. Depth has been a concern, and they want to RS Kaelin. Gramstad has zero experience at this level, HH has won at this level. Gramstad would be starting from scratch this fall (if they offer), HH is the starter until the staff says otherwise.

To me, all this equals HH stays at QB. The staff might have some gimmick plays in mind for HH out of some exotic formations, but I'm seeing him at QB permanently.

JMO
The only way Haarberg is a starter or 2nd string this fall is if both Raiola and Kaelin are a bust. I'm sorry, but he is not and never will be a D1 QB. He is extremely erratic in his throws and fumbles...a lot. He is a gimmick player that needs to be a flex h-back or flex te. Proof is in the pudding from last year.

Last edited:

I dropped into this thread because it's topic is Jayln Gramstad, looking for new information, but instead find it's been hijacked into is HH going to be QB or TE? WTH

I dropped into this thread because it's topic is Jayln Gramstad, looking for new information, but instead find it's been hijacked into is HH going to be QB or TE? WTH

In fairness that is part of why we are looking at bring In Gramsted so it's very relevant

That being said it does not need to belabored in this thread

Last edited:

Part of the problem is, and may be why a offer hasn't come is either naia to ncaa transfers can be tricky I've read, or seeing what the guys in that room will settle with.
So we really don't know at this point, nor do we know what Gramstads arm is all about either, his timing in getting it out in time, strength etc.
His tape shows he reads the field well

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back