• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Coach will be Very Valuable to Husker QBs

IMO we have 2 excellent freshman QB’s that both or either can become a big time P5 QB imo. However I agree that doesn’t happen in a vacuum and they will need excellent coaching. It’s going to be fun watching Dylan and Danny battle it out this fall. We’ve already seen how important good back up QB’s are especially in the BIG. So let the competition rage!

Not one single person should count out DK.
I'd like to believe that. As a 5' 7" try hard who got on the football field in junior high because I was looking for a socially sanctioned way to run full speed into random dudes just for fun, I wanted to believe that hard work and dedication to one's craft can be a viable path to advancement.

But it turns out that some people are just better-at-the-football than others. Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Insanely football smart almost to the point of clairvoyance. Dylan Raiola is that person.

I'd like to believe that. As a 5' 7" try hard who got on the football field in junior high because I was looking for a socially sanctioned way to run full speed into random dudes just for fun, I wanted to believe that hard work and dedication to one's craft can be a viable path to advancement.

But it turns out that some people are just better-at-the-football than others. Bigger. Faster. Stronger. Insanely football smart almost to the point of clairvoyance. Dylan Raiola is that person.
I honestly believe Danny Kaelin also has those atributes and will give Dylan all the competition he wants for that starting job. Lets remember he’s 6’3” around 215 lbs now and I believe a better runner than Dylan. If he thought he couldn’t compete with Dylan for the starter position I’d bet he wouldn’t be here right now. Going to be fun to watch how it all playes out! BTW we absolutely need a big time quality backup in the BIG!

Last edited:
You guys need to stop it. I'm a recovering Nebraska Kool-aid-aholic and all this encouraging talk is testing my will power.

I guess I'll have to go to a meeting tonight now and those things are boring.

Thanks alot guys. :rant:

They needed G Thomas.....he might be the key to success. It frees Rhule to focus on all of the team. It's crucial that Rhule can focus on the whole team.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back