• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue v NU Game #1 Baseball Thread

carrolltonsker

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
I can't believe that CBob hasn't started a thread yet. I probably won't be around much tonight since I have to work late. I hope to catch the very end of the game.

I'll be driving out to Fort Lee tomorrow and Sunday. Is there an iPhone app to carry game audio?

Watching the 100th year Anniversary of Fenway park. I never been a Boston fan, but seeing all those historic names coming out onto the field set to the music from "The Natural" gives me chills.

Waiting for this game -- and the chance to sweep these guys for the conference lead in front of 20,000+ this weekend -- gives me the chills.

It's good for baseball to be fun again.

Last edited:

Waiting for this game -- and the chance to sweep these guys for the conference lead in front of 20,000+ this weekend -- gives me the chills.

It's good for baseball to be fun again.

Baseball is always fun, but yeah this series is getting me amped up! 3 more hours!

I will be on the forum in a bit. I have to shower.........I stink of fixer and developer!! :eek:

Later! :wave:

GO BIG RED!!!
As ThotDoc would say.............pummel Purdue! :banana:

Goooooo Biiiiiiiiiig Redddddddd!!!!!! I'm driving on I-65 through Indiana on my way back to Chicago and made sure to spit out the window as I drove by the West Lafayette exit!! :)

We need this!!!! A sweep...at least 2 out of 3!!! This is OUR HOUSE!!!! Go Huskers!!!

I will be out this evening but pumped to be able to DVR the game. I have the DVR set to Record from 6:30 to Midnight.

5 1/2 hours of Nebraska programing on BTN tonight...

6:30 - NU/PU Baseball
9:30 - Spring Football Special
10:00 - NU/OSU Football Replay

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back