• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue opens as a 6.5 point favorite over Nebraska

Lose this game and there will be no doubt about what Moos should do.

The fact that we have lost to Purdue under MR and we are dogged this week, confirms why SE was fired. Winning or losing Sat doesn't change the state of the program unfortunately.

Last edited:
It feels like a game to stay away from. The only way I could see betting it is taking NU on the money line assuming it's over +$200.

Husker fans better be very careful. Vegas may be making tons of money on the over/under total wins prediction at 6 in the summer. With that Purdue spread, it looks like they are going to do it again.

8dfc45ebe3a41192f8722233ba07e63a.jpg

Last edited:
Nebraska better, Purdue did not look good against Rutgers.

We agree. I think we are going to win this game.

Vegas is not sure what to make of this game after the Huskers got trounced against Ohio State and Purdue having trouble scoring at all. Home field appears to be the difference.

Lee finally looks like the QB we were sold preseason and I think that will be the difference. That is just my initial feeling.

We agree. I think we are going to win this game.

Vegas is not sure what to make of this game after the Huskers got trounced against Ohio State and Purdue having trouble scoring at all. Home field appears to be the difference.

Lee finally looks like the QB we were sold preseason and I think that will be the difference. That is just my initial feeling.
I think we win this one, too. I know we're struggling on both sides of the ball, but we're still good enough beat Purdue. 6 or 6.5 seems like a stretch.

My one disagreement is your comment about Lee. He's playing better, but I still don't think he looks anything like the hype machine built him up to be. Remember, there was a LOT of talk about him leaving for the NFL after this season. I don't see him being even close to that level. He is closer to Sam Keller than Sam Bradford.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back