• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Proud of our team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

I AM VERY PROUD OF OUR TEAM! TAKE AWAY THE PENALTIES AND THE HAIL MARY WE WIN THE GAME! GO BIG RED!!!!

USC had more penalty yards than NU. Take the Hail Mary away, and the result is 23-13. Heck, take the Hail Mary away and the the 3-point swing on the PAT, and we still lose by a TD.

USC's D line was causing those false starts as much as anything. They were in the backfield at the snap, and our guys were getting twitchy. We were holding and couldn't prevent sacks. It was the men against the boys down the stretch.

Last edited:
RICH5K, I get the feeling you're not 100% serious but I mostly agree with you.

South Carolina is a good team. Probably better than the other three teams we lost to this season.

I'm proud of this team and coaches. Disappointed in the loss. I'm expecting calls for the HC's job, but anyone who does that is foolish.

Disappointing loss to say the least. I thought we had our chances but so many mistakes cost us any chance and killed our momentum at times.

I'm proud of this team and coaches. Disappointed in the loss. I'm expecting calls for the HC's job, but anyone who does that is foolish.
Foolish, not so much, ignorant, probably. As I texted to an old coworker earlier this evening," fine BO isn't the answer, then lets bring back Solich or CallyGrove, and see what we have." Bo isn't God reincarnate, but, if you want to keep trading in coaches, pretty soon we are on the same level as Illinois, Indiana, and even a better comparison Notre Dame.

If we can't win, we can at least be philosophical about the game, and here it is:

We were defeated in a meaningless non-BCS bowl and forfeited the bragging rights to South Carolina. THAT'S ALL!!!

I guarantee the sun will rise on time tomorrow morning.

You are disrespecting garbage with your comments.

Excuse me, what are you trying to say? I can't tell because you're either saying that I am disrespectful garbage, or that I am disrespecting garbage itself. I don't know whether to find you funny, or to be insulted that we've devolved to name calling.

USC had more penalty yards than NU. Take the Hail Mary away, and the result is 23-13. Heck, take the Hail Mary away and the the 3-point swing on the PAT, and we still lose by a TD.

USC's D line was causing those false starts as much as anything. They were in the backfield at the snap, and our guys were getting twitchy. We were holding and couldn't prevent sacks. It was the men against the boys down the stretch.

Spot on. The "mental" breakdowns we've had this season are the direct result of getting out-manned on both sides of the trenches, particularly the O-line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back