• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Professor McConaughey

HuskerWeatherman

Feral Cat
20 Year Member
http://austin.culturemap.com/news/c...thew-mcconaughey-university-texas-film-class/

Okay, yes ... you'd be stuck on campus with a bunch of Longhorns .... but where do I sign up?

Alright, alright, alright! Thursday morning, University of Texas casually announced a surprising new instructor for fall 2016. Meet Professor McConaughey — yes, Matthew McConaughey — who will teach an advanced filmmaking class in the Moody College of Communication.

Joining the award-winning actor is The Hunger Games director Gary Ross. This once-in-a-lifetime opportunity undoubtedly will have UT students playing their own version of the Games, dying to secure a coveted spot in this class. (May the odds be ever in your favor.)

Well, I can't seem to embed. It's possible I've failed before even signing up for his course.

Last edited by a moderator:
His work in True Detective was damned good. I'd always thought he was just kind of an odd ball I'd like to drink beer with before that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back