• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Priority 4 star recruits for 2021?

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Curious what everyone’s thoughts are. From the way I can see it from the “warm” status on 247, the following are four star or higher recruits that are considering us:

1. Avante Dickerson-CB
2. Cade Denhoff-SDE
3. TJ Bollers-WDE
4. Yanni Karlaftis-OLB
5. Peter Costelli-Dual threat QB
6. Markevious Brown-CB
7. Thomas Fidone-TE

FIRST, did I miss anyone? Second, any information on these guys?

add Romello Brinson to the list, has NE in his top 10 and arguably one of the best profiles of offers.

Last edited:

His recruitment is going to be really interesting. He’s an Iowa legacy. Top 5 DE but wants to play in a 3-4 as a linebacker however he’s not against playing on the line in a 4-3. Wisconsin is on him big time as Iowa and Nebraska. He’s also really tight with Thomas Fidone. If Nebraska can land one of these guys then they have a shot at getting both.

His recruitment is going to be really interesting. He’s an Iowa legacy. Top 5 DE but wants to play in a 3-4 as a linebacker however he’s not against playing on the line in a 4-3. Wisconsin is on him big time as Iowa and Nebraska. He’s also really tight with Thomas Fidone. If Nebraska can land one of these guys then they have a shot at getting both.
Seems like the kid respects and likes our staff. But jt will be incredibly tough to reel him in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back