• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prime being Prime, more player depart

Deon hasn’t learned when you trying to get out of a deep hole... STOP DIGGING!

Do we know which players left?

Re-reading the article, it sounds like this is something that happened a while ago, not something that is new. So I'm guessing that the people who left are people who entered the transfer portal several weeks ago. This is more of an explanation of why people left rather than news of people now leaving.

Managing a team is so difficult nowadays.
The key being treating players, all players, fairly … maybe not equally … but fairly.

DS has to balance being a father and a coach.
One would think if SS were liked well enough by his teammates that they’d want to be there to support him.

I find it hard to mandate support. Telling players they have to do this is heavy handed.

You people will believe anything that is anti-CU or paints the program in a bad light. LMAO.

The truth is Lil' Wayne invited Shedeur to perform right before the show and his dad didn't even know he was going to go on stage and perform.

I'm sure you also believe that the roster is trash and didn't drastically improve through the portal, especially on the O-Line.
That's fine. The truth will be known on September 7th.

You people will believe anything that is anti-CU or paints the program in a bad light. LMAO.

The truth is Lil' Wayne invited Shedeur to perform right before the show and his dad didn't even know he was going to go on stage and perform.

I'm sure you also believe that the roster is trash and didn't drastically improve through the portal, especially on the O-Line.
Who is 'you people'?

Hey Ruff, long time no talk man, hope all has been good over the years. Also, ya'll better not be overlooking August 29th. See ya in September, my friend.

Hey @RuffBuff I was back in town for the Bolder Boulder - good times! What is the overall vibe towards the football program there? The CU fans I talked to there (a very small sample) did not seem very pleased, but during my short time there, I couldn’t get a read on the rest of the town.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back