• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Preist Willis visit went well

Status
Not open for further replies.

He has not indicated any time line....will visit LSU this weekend...from what I have heard it looks like a two team race between Nebraska and LSU....

Lets hope Alabama blows them out this weekend...:)

Any idea on when he will announce his decision?

He has not indicated any time line....will visit LSU this weekend...from what I have heard it looks like a two team race between Nebraska and LSU....

Lets hope Alabama blows them out this weekend...:)

Thanks RR. I was to lazy to look at every other thread involving him to see if he had plans to announce at one of the Alstar games.

Anything it takes for him to leave LSU with a bad impression works for me. :thumbsup:

Looks like he may not visit LSU....:) :)

This is really starting to look good for Nebraska....

Last edited:

Looks like he may not visit LSU....:) :)

This is really starting to look good for Nebraska....

This based off Twitter comments, RR? or some other source of your endless information?

This kid committing would be HUGE for this class and no doubt help with other recruits.

Source...:) As of now he has rescheduled the visit to LSU for the Mississippi game...read what you want into that...

I think we have been the leader from the start....long time Husker fan....his trainer is a former Husker and he has sold the program to Priest and I think the visit matched up with what he was told....

And man oh man getting a commit from him would be a coup for the class....and throw in Sandland and a few other kids and a very good class would get that much better...

This based off Twitter comments, RR? or some other source of your endless information?

This kid committing would be HUGE for this class and no doubt help with other recruits.

Last edited:
Maybe the Blackshirts being awarded Saturday night impressed this kid. Maybe he respects the concept that earning it makes it more special and he wants to be a part of that.

Depending on how the playoffs work out, I may try and see another game of his. His school is a division higher than my daughter's school, even though they played in the regular season. Time for him to commit and enjoy the rest of his senior year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back