• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Predict Actual Attendee for these games

Nebugeater

Junior Varsity
20 Year Member
Take a Shot at Predicting the Actual attendance at these three games as each is a first for the Miles Era.<O:p></O:p>
Last year if I remember correctly they reported actual along with tickets sold so hears to hoping they do that again.

1) First exibition game 11/7 Midland Univ

2) First Official Game 11/11 Southern

3) First Conf home game 01/06/13 Wisconsin

If you are interested in a bonus game for the 5 posters here on BB Form throw a number out for the Creighton game on 12/6 as a fourth pick.

In case you are wondering capacity is listed at 13,595

Last edited:

Take a Shot at Predicting the Actual attendance at these three games as each is a first for the Miles Era.<o:p></o
Last year if I remember correctly they reported actual along with tickets sold so hears to hoping they do that again.

1) First exibition game 11/7 Midland Univ

2) First Official Game 11/11 Southern

3) First Conf home game 01/06/13 Wisconsin

If you are interested in a bonus game for the 5 posters here on BB Form throw a number out for the Creighton game on 12/6 as a fourth pick.

In case you are wondering capacity is listed at 13,595

Last edited:

http://www.huskers.com/pdf8/978085.pdf?ATCLID=205728867&SPSID=20&SPID=24&DB_LANG=C&DB_OEM_ID=100

Gives two figures. They list attendance as 9480, but actual attendance as 6679. Way to be honest!

I was close on the actual :)

Nice guess!

The two numbers is how I remember it being given for all home games the last couple of years. Would guess there was not much walk up for this so the larger number ( tickets sold) is probably a fair indication of season ticket sales.

By the way I was at the game last night and I was guessing that it looked like something on the plus side of 6K so I assume the number is honest.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back