• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers Needed

Final Update - the pathology report came back with zero trace of cancer!

We're basically out of the woods, or at least as far out of the woods as you can be with cancer. She'll need to have regular scans and check-ins about every 3 months to ensure things stay safe.

Our family really appreciates all the prayers and support everyone has offered.

We're basically out of the woods, or at least as far out of the woods as you can be with cancer. She'll need to have regular scans and check-ins about every 3 months to ensure things stay safe.

Prayers answered!!! Awesome news about Mama Duck! Enjoy all this precious time!

Amen! Awesome!!

Glad to hear the GREAT NEWS!

Just found this, Duck. So happy, she came out so well after surgery. Prayers for you mom, Duck. God bless her. I am also a Catholic, but that's not a criteria, o.k.? ;) Again, prayers to your mom and the family.

Wow! Just saw this thread myself, Duck. Glad to hear everything went okay and that your mother is home. Prayers for her, you and your family. :Smile:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back