• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers for Safety & Speedy Recovery in the Cornhusker State

My wife and I live south of Offutt near the town of laplatte, and we packed what we could and got our pets out. Seemed silly at the time like it wasn’t possible, but from what we have seen so far we are likely out of a home.

Listen to warnings folks, stuff is just that, stuff.
Stay safe, dry, and warm in that bus...we are all praying for you and all of those affected by this in Nebraska.

Beatrice is flooded out on both highway 77 and 136 bridges where it crosses the Big Blue, south and west sides are cut off from the rest of town, this is about as bad as I've seen it in my lifetime but it's not suppose to crest till Sunday sometime. Will try to post pictures but they are really keeping everyone quite a ways off.

Beatrice is flooded out on both highway 77 and 136 bridges where it crosses the Big Blue, south and west sides are cut off from the rest of town, this is about as bad as I've seen it in my lifetime but it's not suppose to crest till Sunday sometime. Will try to post pictures but they are really keeping everyone quite a ways off.
Lil' All 'N' and I will be praying for you and all of Beatrice.

Pic below is from the Christopher Heady tweet as he was flying into Omaha...

D1y7-X4WoAA8Mx9.jpg

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back