• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCHusker

#1 Husker Fan
15 Year Member
Got home from a night out with my wife last night only to get phone call the one of my cousins has passed away last night. He was only in his late 20's and leaves behind his wife and 2 year old daughter. This was completely unexpected. He apparently started having seizures, and then died of a stroke. After an hour and a half of resuscitation efforts in his home, his wife asked the paramedics to stop. What a horrific thing for such a young family to have to go through. Please pray for his family, especially his wife and daughter. His brother is a running back for the CSC Eagles, and Fernando played college basketball. Just goes to show no matter how young, health is never guaranteed.

Last edited:

You got it my good friend...may God comfort you and your family and rest his soul....

You're right SB, it is very hard when this happens and yet no one knows when our time is up. Best to "live like you're dying" and make sure nothing is left unsaid to those we love. The family will be in my prayers SB.

so very sorry for your loss

may the soul have peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back