• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayer request for Sooner 24

Got home today. Been told I have to really take it easy the next several weeks. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I coded on Friday and was out until Sunday evening. When they took the breathing tube out of my throat my wife told me my boys were on their way back from Lincoln and Nebraska had won. The nurse said no Oklahoma won but I can promise you when you’ve died and been brought back to life football is pretty unimportant. So sorry i wasn’t able to meet up with Bucky, Sonny and so many others this weekend just thankful and blessed to still be here. Thanks again!
By Jesus Stripes you are healed!!!!!
Got home today. Been told I have to really take it easy the next several weeks. Thanks so much for all the thoughts and prayers. I coded on Friday and was out until Sunday evening. When they took the breathing tube out of my throat my wife told me my boys were on their way back from Lincoln and Nebraska had won. The nurse said no Oklahoma won but I can promise you when you’ve died and been brought back to life football is pretty unimportant. So sorry i wasn’t able to meet up with Bucky, Sonny and so many others this weekend just thankful and blessed to still be here. Thanks again!
looking forward to future posts. Let us know how you’re doing.

God's continued blessings for a speedy recovery

Please don’t be watching the game tonight. It’s just a football game.

As many of you know Sooner24 has been a member of the board for more than 15 years. He was unable to come to Lincoln for the Oklahoma game due to heart issues and when they did a procedure on him he coded and they had to defibrillate him to bring him back. He is doing better and can use all your good thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. I will post more as I learn it.
May God bless you, and heal you. Peace to you and your family @Sooner 24

One of my favorite posters on the board. He has always offered an honest viewpoint when it comes to the HUSKERS. Thoughts and prayers sent your way Sooner24, so glad to hear you are on the mend and best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery. Take care my friend!!!!

Last edited:

Do we have an update?
Getting a little stronger every day but still get really sore when sleeping. About to go stir crazy being unable to do anything. Supposed to call today to schedule a follow up with my cardiologist. Going to be a slow process but so thankful and blessed to still be here to watch my grandkids get bigger.

if you are supposed to call the cardiologist today, call the cardiologist today.

I've had heart problems and the best thing to do is to do what the cardiologist tells you to do and don't try to be a tough guy.

Then, voila!, almost as good as new.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back