• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Practice #12 (4/19/18)

Personally, Adam, I think you should deal with your issue however it suits you.

“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

Scott Frost says past leadership ‘ruined this place, didn’t understand’ Nebraska football

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-2018

Bottom line is that talk means nothing unless it’s accompanied by action. Scott Frost has his shirt sleeves rolled up and he’s going to work.

Last edited:
Personally, Adam, I think you should deal with your issue however it suits you.

“Those who don’t learn from history are doomed to repeat it.”

https://www.landof10.com/nebraska/nebraska-football-scott-frost-2018

Bottom line is that talk means nothing unless it’s accompanied by action. Scott Frost has his shirt sleeves rolled up and he’s going to work.

That is exactly his point, gnashing teeth over previous staffs accomplishes nothing and there is no threat of it repeating anytime soon.

C

Last edited:
That is exactly his point, nashing teeth over previous staffs accomplishes nothing and there is no threat of it repeating anytime soon.

C

That was the first part of his point. The second part was preaching to others about what they should think.

No knashing teeth here. Just processing the truth of recent events in history, some of which I am hearing about for the first time.

For me, it’ll die out eventually- on my timeline - not Adam Carriker’s - we both get to do that at a rate that suits us.

GBR

Last edited:
That was the first part of his point. The second part was preaching to others about what they should think.

No knashing teeth here. Just processing the truth of recent events in history, some of which I am hearing about for the first time.

For me, it’ll die out eventually- on my timeline - not Adam Carriker’s - we both get to do that at a rate that suits us.

GBR

That is not what he did, "I think we need to focus solely on the future" is far from telling anyone what to think or preaching.

C

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back