• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Potential 3-Way Tie

Hooked on Huskers

I'm old as a rock
15 Year Member
If Ohio State beat Michigan, then 3-way tie, Michigan, OSU and Penn State. What team awarded East trophy?

Remaining schedule:

Michigan - at Iowa, Indiana, at Ohio St
Ohio St - at Terps, at MSU, Michigan
PSU - at Rutgers, MSU

As you know, that's likely a dead scenario now.

If Ohio State beats Michigan (game is in Columbus), Penn State is likely the Big Ten East champ (Penn State has @Rutgers and MSU left).

If Michigan beats Ohio State, Michigan would win the Big Ten East.

As you know, that's likely a dead scenario now.

If Ohio State beats Michigan (game is in Columbus), Penn State is likely the Big Ten East champ (Penn State has @Rutgers and MSU left).

If Michigan beats Ohio State, Michigan would win the Big Ten East.

Yeah; ran over Iowa's pot hole. Now OSU will be pissed off if PSU beats MSU @ Happy Valley. And chaos input, MSU thorn .....

Buckeyes rated #2 national but no B1G CCG. It reminds me of 2001 in Big12.

Last edited:
I think Michigan State beats Penn St. so this will be a moot point.

Highly unlikely. In State College. Last game of the regular season with a lot on the line. Sure, MSU can play loose and play spoiler. But they have truly been horrible this season. One Big Ten win -- against Rutgers.

Highly unlikely. In State College. Last game of the regular season with a lot on the line. Sure, MSU can play loose and play spoiler. But they have truly been horrible this season. One Big Ten win -- against Rutgers.

I know it is a long shot, but something is telling me that Dantonio will go out on a high note. I am wrong more than right but I just think MSU does it.

Come on Gophers; win out ! Just imagine, Huskers vs. Penn St at CCG ..... I bet 100:1 in August odds.

I want 4 remaining games, not 3.

Yeah; ran over Iowa's pot hole. Now OSU will be pissed off if PSU beats MSU @ Happy Valley. And chaos input, MSU thorn .....

Buckeyes rated #2 national but no B1G CCG. It reminds me of 2001 in Big12.

Except Nebraska was #6 not #2

oh yeah ?? See http://www.huskermax.com/allgames/2001.html

2001 BCS Standings .... now CFP

BCS1_zpsmfvdhdfh.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_NCAA_Division_I-A_football_rankings

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back