• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post-Spring Roster Outlook

Thanks for doing these. They are very well considered of course and very helpful for someone distant like I.

Great write ups as always...

Unfortunately, our Ainsworth TE prospect is most likely Georgia bound....

I cannot agree mor3 with your O-Line write-up. Spot on IMO.

Scott appears to be much better option at center than Hixon. That change alone means so much as he hopefully will not require consistently double teams from the guards to handle the NT/DT lined up on top of him.

The offense play calling needs to compliment the o-line … we can’t force schematic concepts that don’t work with the line personnel on the field. Whipple was such a disaster from this perspective.

Health is imperative.

I cannot agree mor3 with your O-Line write-up. Spot on IMO.

Scott appears to be much better option at center than Hixon. That change alone means so much as he hopefully will not require consistently double teams from the guards to handle the NT/DT lined up on top of him.

The offense play calling needs to compliment the o-line … we can’t force schematic concepts that don’t work with the line personnel on the field. Whipple was such a disaster from this perspective.

Health is imperative.
This alone would have been worth two more wins last year.....

GBR

1683562583338.png

5 B1G QBs ranked ahead of #36 Jeff Sims

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back