• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring/Pre Fall Camp News Update

Watch out. When I brought this up people argued they are smart.
Northwestern is supposed to be a bunch of smart people but when it comes to athletics they’re really really dumb. Wish they’d just leave for the Ivy league because I believe they’d rather be there anyway.

They could’ve held the Wisconsin game at Lambeau which would turn into a virtual home game for UW but the revenue they’d rake in would max whatever they’re getting at home. Why not play at Soldier Stadium or Wrigley Field?

Hope NU doesn’t have to play there next season.

Last edited:

Northwestern is supposed to be a bunch of smart people but when it comes to athletics they’re really really dumb. Wish they’d just leave for the Ivy league because I believe they’d rather be there anyway.

They could’ve held the Wisconsin game at Lambeau which would turn into a virtual home game for UW but the revenue they’d rake in would max whatever they’re getting at home.

If they bust out the Burke high cheerleaders I'm calling foul.
Why not just an open field with a snow fence with hunting stands for suites and the media?

They could’ve held the Wisconsin game at Lambeau which would turn into a virtual home game for UW but the revenue they’d rake in would max whatever they’re getting at home. Why not play at Soldier Stadium or Wrigley Field?

The Ivy League is not interested in Northwestern.

But agreed, hope we don’t get stuck playing there next season.

They are playing 2 games in Wrigley. The problem with playing Wisconsin there is the Cubs might still be playing, so they wouldn't be able to prep the field for football. Soldier Stadium probably would have been a good option.

They are playing 2 games in Wrigley. The problem with playing Wisconsin there is the Cubs might still be playing, so they wouldn't be able to prep the field for football. Soldier Stadium probably would have been a good option.
LOL Cubs still playing on October 19th … that is really funny.

They should play UW at Lambeau … technically a home game that would have 60,000 red clad attendees but it’s probably 55,000 more than they get at their temporary home.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back