• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring/Pre Fall Camp News Thread

Jeff Sims to Arizona State. He has good things to say about Rhule, Satterfield, etc.

Sims knows how awful it looked. “I played bad that year,” Sims said. “That happens as an athlete. You’re going to have a year where things are just not going your way.” But Sims doesn’t regret going to Nebraska. He loved his coaches and teammates. In fact, he remains highly complimentary of Cornhuskers coach Matt Rhule and offensive coordinator Marcus Satterfield, even though Sims and the coaches came to the conclusion together that Sims probably needed to play elsewhere. “I loved the way me and coach Satt and coach Rhule communicated,” Sims said. “I think they handled that very well. And I just thank them for giving me that opportunity.”

Glad he found a place. Given what happened it takes strong character to be the teammate he was and then be positive toward the coaches afterward. I wish him all the good fortune in the world going forward.
I've never seen a guy collapse his game like that before. Glad he's still betting on himself.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back