• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Spring, Pre Fall Camp News Thread

:Gobigred::Helmet::Huskerflag:

IMG_4390.jpeg

I watched the CU spring game on TV. Looked like they were playing powder puff football. Two hand touch. No big contact. I wonder if we can run the ball down their throats.
In about 40 days we will learn a lot about Rhule. I hope the hype is real, and we start running the ball down our opponent's throats. Physically dominating teams.

Sanders, I don't see coaching a highly physical type of football. He doesn't want to hit you, would rather juke past you type of game. Be as physical has they have to be while beating you with skills.

Last edited:

In about 40 days we will learn a lot about Rhule. I hope the hype is real, and we start running the ball down our opponent's throats. Physically dominating teams.

Sanders, I don't see coaching a highly physical type of football. He doesn't want to hit you, would rather juke past you type of game. Be as physical has they have to be while beating you with skills.
Not that we have to be the new Pipeline, but wouldn't be awesome to have our Oline wear out the other team enough to put 2nd and 3rd string in and still close out the game. Memories....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back