• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Post Season - WNIT!! (L, 55-64 @ Kansas in the WNIT Super 16! Husker's Season-Finished)

My guess is the game will be Sunday.

I would also guess the Huskers would host again. However, if the game would happen to be Monday in Cedar Falls, that would be a closer trip for me than Lincoln (I have Hawkeye women's tix for Sunday with my Iowa grad wife).

Last edited:

Amazingly, Creme still has the Huskers in his first four out. As an optimist (which is the only way I've been able to survive the past 20 years of football) I guess it's theoretically still possible the Huskers sneak into the Big Dance, but my brain isn't big enough to figure out exactly how many teams would have to lose for that to happen.

Going to the WNIT wouldn't be a bad cap to this season, especially because I think the Huskers are certainly capable of winning it, and it would probably get the seniors one more game at PBA to say goodbye. (And for the fans to hopefully help convince Issie and Jaz to stay!)

I had a nightmere the other night that Jaz and Issie chose to transfer to Iowa to win a NC alongside Clark. o_O
I worry about our Huskers, when and if they have to play a team that knows how to run. Except for Sam or Jazz, I don't see a lot of speed on the court. Seems, I see slow reactions from a lot of players, when fighting to get to the ball, also.

Last edited:
Lady Huskers Defeat Missouri State Lady Bears, 74-65; Advance :Bow: to Play the Winner of Colorado State, Northern Iowa game. Date, Time & Place TBA!
Colo St vs No Iowa on today (Thurs) @ 7:00 pm Eastern. It will be streamed by espn and it will be available and free.

The time above has been verified. Clicking on the rule below, it DOES say 7 pm Eastern time.

Last edited:

I worry about our Huskers, when and if they have to play a team that knows how to run. Except for Sam or Jazz, I don't see a lot of speed on the court. Seems, I see slow reactions from a lot of players, when fighting to get to the ball, also.
That is why the injury to Weidner was so crushing. She was full speed, all go all the time, something this team needs. I truly think she is the reason NU is not in the big dance.

Sign in and you can watch the No Iowa/Colo St game. The url below shows the game is on ESPN3.

If anyone finds the right way to watch this game, let us know. :) Confused between espn+ and espn3!! Geez!! ;)

I believe a subscription to ESPN ($10.99/mo) is necessary to watch the Colo State/No. Iowa game.

For anyone who wants to have a second TV, a laptop, or a phone going tomorrow night. The UNI/Colorado State game will be streamed on ESPN3 here:

Additional info on UNI's athletic department site:

We saw UNI play in the Missouri Valley tournament semifinals. I don't think they'd have the inside game to match up well; but, they can shoot. They are in the same conference as Missouri State and split the two games; although UNI won by 19 in the final game of the regular season.
I believe a subscription to ESPN ($10.99/mo) is necessary to watch the Colo State/No. Iowa game.

I looked at thier roster, they are very small. with only 2 players over 6 foot. CSu on the other hand has 10 of thier 16 over 6 foot.

I looked at thier roster, they are very small. with only 2 players over 6 foot. CSu on the other hand has 10 of thier 16 over 6 foot.

Yes, their All-Conference player (Bofelli) is undersized; but, is tough and can shoot from inside or outside. She played in the same high school conference as my kids and is their age...FWIW.

Amazingly, Creme still has the Huskers in his first four out. As an optimist (which is the only way I've been able to survive the past 20 years of football) I guess it's theoretically still possible the Huskers sneak into the Big Dance, but my brain isn't big enough to figure out exactly how many teams would have to lose for that to happen.

Going to the WNIT wouldn't be a bad cap to this season, especially because I think the Huskers are certainly capable of winning it, and it would probably get the seniors one more game at PBA to say goodbye. (And for the fans to hopefully help convince Issie and Jaz to stay!)

I had a nightmere the other night that Jaz and Issie chose to transfer to Iowa to win a NC alongside Clark. o_O
Stop drinking that bad hooch! :eek:

Good to know that others don't like her
I can't stand her!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back