• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Possible reasons for the 11AM Presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queso

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Just some thoughts, in rough order of likelihood:

1. Due to the imminent end of the world in December and the 0% likelihood that the west stadium will be complete by then, TO and Harvey are diverting funds to their personal accounts and going to Tibet to wait for the apocalypse.

2. The teams will be again know as the Bugeaters.

3a. Steve Pederson will replace TO as AD.
3b. Tommie Frazier will replace TO as AD.
3c. I will replace TO as AD.

Any other possibilities you can think of? We only have 45 minutes to have fun with this, so let's go.

Head coach Colorado Buffalos. Tom has always wanted that job.

Last edited:

1. Due to the imminent end of the world in December and the 0% likelihood that the west stadium will be complete by then, TO and Harvey are diverting funds to their personal accounts and going to Tibet to wait for the apocalypse.

Any other possibilities you can think of? We only have 45 minutes to have fun with this, so let's go.

Jordan Burroughs has been hired as "special defensive coordinator" to help the guys learn to wrap up and take their opponent to the ground. NU will then become the model for perfect tackling techniques and the future of NU athletics is secure.

School color will be changed to include Black. So when we play Penn State it will ofically by known as Black and Blue day.

Texas will offically appoligize for the way they treated us in the Big XII. So we will partner with them and The Longhorn Network will now be The Husker/Longhorn Network.

Plans for new helium factory in Lincoln for the never ending demand for balloons.

Tom will be deemed King of Nebraska therefore decreeing all laws pertaining to the Huskers.

That is all.

That is what I am talking about!

Osborne is stepping down to be a third party candidate for president

Osborne is going to be the AD or President at Penn State

Huskers are going to give up on expanding Memorial Stadium and build a new 120,000 seat domed stadium near Gretna

Huskers are leaving the Big 10 for the AFC West

Tim Tebow is our new QB coach

The University is shutting down the athletic program

The Huskers are reinstating the Option

Osborne is retiring and going to get a cabin in the hills and his roommate will be Barry Switzer

Osborne announces retirement from his AD position effective as of Jan. 1

Effective as of Jan. 2, Osborne becomes interim head coach for the football program.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back