• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop ups are back

Turd Ferguson

There's always next year
5 Year Member
For some reason this site is becoming unusable again. the popups have returned with a vengeance to both my phone and computer when I go to this site.

Anyone else see a recent issue with popups?

For some reason this site is becoming unusable again. the popups have returned with a vengeance to both my phone and computer when I go to this site.

Anyone else see a recent issue with popups?

I try not to even mess with the site when I'm away from my laptop. The way it reloads, I'm constantly hitting a pop up by mistake because what I wanted to hit has moved from where it was two seconds ago.

Much less frustrating on the laptop. Fewer clicks though....

I try not to even mess with the site when I'm away from my laptop. The way it reloads, I'm constantly hitting a pop up by mistake because what I wanted to hit has moved from where it was two seconds ago.

Much less frustrating on the laptop. Fewer clicks though....
This is one of the new popups that I am getting:

1692105022718.png

I am also getting it where I will be in the middle of typing something and then I am automatically taken to an Amazon giftcard page for no real apparent reason.

This is one of the new popups that I am getting:

View attachment 99350

I am also getting it where I will be in the middle of typing something and then I am automatically taken to an Amazon giftcard page for no real apparent reason.

Yeah. The first time I logged in yesterday, it was a full page deal. Now it's what you're showing....with every re-load. Hit the 'X' to close it.....and it pops right up the next time the site auto reloads on mobile or you go to another page on a laptop.

It's the rewards program. Once you register it will go away and Husker Salute will get a donation.

It's the rewards program. Once you register it will go away and Husker Salute will get a donation.

Done, and gone

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back