• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Pop-up Ads on Every Page

Ads on my desktop monitor don't cause any issues for me. It's on the iPhone that things are really nasty. I get poised to hit a link and puff a popup moves everything and my finger activates some random link. The worst is how long it takes to load one of the forums on the iPhone. Much of the time it sits with a partial bar for so long that I give up. The rest of HMax is fine, just forums that take forever, if ever, to load in my iPhone. It works fine on my Windows desktop. Of course most of my access attempts are via iPhone which has become nearly useless for HM forums.

Ads on my desktop monitor don't cause any issues for me. It's on the iPhone that things are really nasty. I get poised to hit a link and puff a popup moves everything and my finger activates some random link. The worst is how long it takes to load one of the forums on the iPhone. Much of the time it sits with a partial bar for so long that I give up. The rest of HMax is fine, just forums that take forever, if ever, to load in my iPhone. It works fine on my Windows desktop. Of course most of my access attempts are via iPhone which has become nearly useless for HM forums.

It can be more than a little frustrating.

I rarely even log in on my phone anymore because of this.

I noticed it starting yesterday as well. I have submitted this to ad ops. Since it is a holiday weekend they may not get to it until Monday.

inattentive-person-walking-by-smart-260nw-232191310.jpg

All the time distracted walking. And driving vehicles. Smartphone addiction .....

Get a bigger monitor, I just got a 34" so I can actually see some of the posts again.
Myself, "only" 26" screen (PC desktop)

I got an iPad a couple of years ago (gift). Never used it. Too small. Somewhere in my closet. Or else my garage storage.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back