• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Polynesian Bowl (Dylan Raiola, Preston Taumua & Carter Nelson) 1/19/24 On NFL Channel

Raiola is the most talented pure QB that NU has had in a really long time. He's not just an athlete with a "live arm" like we've heard/seen too often. Give him some time. He's probably going to be pretty fantastic before his time is up.

We need to get on La’akea Kalama from Utah, #80, 3* but not committed. HS tape shows him to be a nice WR, making plays as a DB in the first half this game.

Last edited:

Dylan’s stats wont be great in this game, but other than miscommunication on interception he hit receivers in hands on every pass. There will be growing pains, but i think our offense will be better by a significant amount from game one. How could it not?
AM did pretty well even missing because of injury in HS. To me its relative, as in what we had and tempered by what we saw in AM.

It will be much better.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back