• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Point of no return

Status
Not open for further replies.

skerz5times

Recruit
2 Year Member
I believe that with what has been said about Bo so far this season, both by local and national media we have reached the point of no return and there is really no scenerio that Bo will be back. There have been just way to many national media talking about the problems with the program and that Bo isnt getting it done for there to ever be a healthy relationship again.

The good side of this is that it still shows we are relevant. People arent talking about Illinois or Iowa State needing new coaches, they are talking about Nebraska. Shows that more is still expected out of this program then we are achieving at this point and gives me some hope for the future, without Bo.

I think they will have very little to do with what happens. It's much more about what happens on the field.

I think they will have very little to do with what happens. It's much more about what happens on the field.
Its really this simple. If this team has to buy a ticket to watch the game in Indy then I would think there is a good chance he is done. I am not sure they will fire him if we go to Indy and get beat by 40 pts by Urb and Co so we will wait and see.

The good side of this is that it still shows we are relevant. People arent talking about Illinois or Iowa State needing new coaches, they are talking about Nebraska. Shows that more is still expected out of this program then we are achieving at this point and gives me some hope for the future, without Bo.

Looking on the bright side, that is very true. At least national sportswriters are taking the time to say this about us.

I think Bo can save his job if we get to Indianapolis. Although, if we back our way in because every team in the Legends division is terrible and then we get destroyed by Ohio State, then he could still be gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back