• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Podcast Interview with Andrew White III

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Here's a link to a telephone interview with Andrew White by Bo Treys??, a former Husker tennis player (he doesn't do a very good job of identifying himself), and his podcast "What do you get"?? It is long (1:09) and I haven't had time to listen to it yet, but here is a log of content generously provided by someone else.

http://s52.podbean.com/pb/4e9f4af95...s60/701287/uploads/13Ep13_NoLittleThings_.m4a

Show Highlights:

10:00- Deciding on Kansas
18:30- How he stayed motivated for minimal playing time
29:00- Why Nebraska?
39:00- Major differences between Kansas and Nebraska
48:00- What basketball has taught him
1:00- Shout out to Husker Nation
1:01- A proud brother

It's Beau Treyz and 'What Do You Get?'. He also had interviews with Leslee and Tai...both reportedly good listens. :eek:

http://beautreyz.podbean.com/

(Scroll down on the link for more content. Not exclusively MBB, covers a lot of Husker Sports.)

Here's some Highlights (as mentioned by someone else).

great interview...i need to listen to it again.

Some highlights I remember

- FWIW White has always been a late bloomer

- Chose Nebraska because he trusts Kenya Hunter + the opportunity for playing time

- Focused on shooting in High School because of the demand for the skill set

- Seems very mature and focused...a team centric guy concerned about winning as well as becoming a pro

Again, I can't wait for the beginning of the BB season. :nod:

My son and I were watching the summer league and it wet the appetite for some hoops! Time to get excited :clap: Hopefully, all the new kids got their "lingering" issues from high school cleaned up and will be fully healthy! The season should be exciting! We should learn some after the Spain trip.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back