• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Please sign my Thank-You card for Rex Burkhead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly Rex, not many of the Greatest Fans On Earth signed your card, so I will sign it again, thanks so much for being clutch today! You literally carried us on your back today and carried us to Indy! Glad you are back! Thanks for not giving up on such a frustrating season for you! GBR!! You truely are our SUPERMAN!

Last edited:

Rex,

You are a stud and humble to boot. You are a class act both on and off the field and you will be sorely missed. But this isn't over yet. You still have two more games in Red to show your stuff. You are loved Rex......now go beat the badgers.

Rex, you deliver all of the qualities anyone can ask for of a Cornhusker and of a man for everyone to respect. I am extremely pleased that you are the hero my grandson talks to me about everytime we talk about the Cornhuskers. Thank you for everything.

Thanks Rex for four great years of Husker football. Wish you had not had your knee injured the first game. You really gave us clutch performances during your
career. You always played with a lot of heart.

I have been a Husker fans for more years than I care to state. Over the years, I have admired many Husker players for their contributions to DONU, but have never admitted to ever having a favorite. Rex, you are the one Husker player that I can, without any hesitation, claim you to be my all-time favorite Husker. I have loved your passion for the game, your selflessness, your contributions on and off the field, and probably the most important attribute that would endear you to the hearts of many Husker fans, your character. Your parents should be so proud of the young man that they raised.
May your success continue both on and off the field. The Husker Nation will always be cheering you on. God Bless.

In the four short years you've been at the University of Nebraska, you've embodied all the qualities Nebraskans hold dear: Hard Work, Humility, Loyalty and Service to others. It's been an honor to cheer for and support your efforts both on and off the field. I look forward to doing the same well into the future. Thanks Rex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back