• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PJ Fleck to Martinez: "I’m really proud of how good you’ve gotten."

Solid post. The only issue with AM seems to be in the final moments of games that we have a shot if winning. Not sure it's as much his fault as it is the complete breakdown in play calling and scheme that seems to take place in final offensive drives. I love Scott, but I think he actually plays in fear of failure, late in close games, rather than pushing the envelope and letting his players play. At the very least, it's a combination of both. Scott has to get better in this part of the game, regardless of who his QB is.
You have touched on a critical issue. HCSF has preached "no fear of failure" since day 1. But when you repeatedly do what should be enough to win games, and continually lose in freak ways, that fear starts to enter your subconscious.

You have touched on a critical issue. HCSF has preached "no fear of failure" since day 1. But when you repeatedly do what should be enough to win games, and continually lose in freak ways, that fear starts to enter your subconscious.
Yes. This is my only complaint with Frost. He preaches "no fear of failure", yet coaches, literally IN FEAR, in the closing minutes of big games. That's gotta change. He's gotta stop being afraid and start unleashing these guys like he does in the first 55 minutes of the game.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back